Monday 3 December 2012

Eat Smile Live - Nutrition and lifestyle coaching with Rochelle Foster

Hi folks! Long time no speak, I know..! I have been very busy with my teacher training, full time teaching and horse looking after..One thing I have been doing is working on the logo design for my friend Rochelle who is a nutrition and lifestyle coach. Rochelle has been coaching me for the last 3 months and she really is awesome :)

Above is the logo design I worked with Rochelle to create, and below is the logo in action, on a label for some of the raw food goodies Rochelle sends out to her clients.


I've almost finished working on some christmas card designs for Eat Smile Live that I will share with you shortly :)

You can contact Rochelle and find out more about EatSmileLive on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/EatSmileLive

Speak soon, I hope you are all well and getting into the festive spirit :)

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)