Sunday 11 December 2011

Toot toot! I have news!

Hello lovelies! I hope this weekend has been treating you well? I have been a busy bee as usual and am thoroughly enjoying getting into the festive spirit. Mulled wine or port anyone??!Yum!

So I wanted to tell you about this great place where I am now stocking my work..


I am now stocking my work in the wonderful Cox & Baloney boutique on Cheltenham road Bristol. Cox and Baloney stock beautiful hand picked vintage clothing, home wear and books. It is a venue for craft events and has an on site dress maker! This shop also has a fabulous vintage style tea room where you can sit and rest in style over a tea or coffee. I am super excited to be stocking work with them! I dropped off some prints today but will be adding framed prints for sale in their tea room very soon.




So if your in the Bristol area you should pop in for a visit! Also one more thing, I now have a Facebook page set up for my artwork. Here's the link: Rebekah Leigh Marshall - Artist

I would love it if you could drop by and 'like' my page and say hello!

Sending out a big festive warm wishes too you all **** :-)

1 comment:

  1. excellent news! well deserved, as will be all the sales you ring up :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)