Monday 25 July 2011

25th July - Summer holiday begins!



Wow the summer hols are finally here! Which is good as I could sleep for a week, but not now, now

I am catching up on my to do list, listening to 6 music and enjoying tea in the garden :-)

I got an email the other day from Cora Beth Finney of the Etsy shop Cora Kids. A while back Cora purchased my singer sewing machine print in peach and she was thoughtful enough to send me a photo of my print in her lovely studio space (See above)...
Its so great to see where my work ends up! Thanks Cora :-)

Cora makes the cutest aprons for kids, take a peek at her shop here. I love these two designs!





Okay enjoy your monday, speak soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing the new homes my artworks land in as well! Lovely lovely (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely studio and your artworks looks so fitting in there.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)