Wednesday 1 June 2011

Happy June 1st!



Happy June 1st! Lately we have been on a few walks along the Frome Vally path which is right near our house, its a beautiful route along the Frome Vally river, lots of people walking dogs and I enjoy choosing my favorite one for the day! Current fave is a Springer spaniel!

We have been doing quite a lot of decorating, got the paint for the floorboards yesterday, slate gray, the kitchen is on its 3rd coat of white and the cupboards are going to be satin jade by crown, (Ben's still hard at work whilst I write this)! So as you can imagine the house whiffs of paint, I feel quite sick and the entire contents on the kitchen are everywhere else in the house. But it's going to look FAB!  :-)

Oh and wanted to show you this new picture that finished not long ago.


What do you think? I have a bit of a fascination for retro telephones at the moment. Have a nice day, Lets hope the sun comes out!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rebekah, glad to find you on web land too! You are so lucky to live so close to such a beautiful place, those flower photos are amazing.

    I really like your artwork and will be keeping an eye out for it :-)

    My current fave dog is a Beagle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. retro phones rawk hard. seriously. i am loving these :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)