Thursday 26 May 2011

The Teashed





I really like tea & I really like sheds, I also really like art and I especially like a combination of the lot, so is it any wonder that this new company caught my eye? I stumbled across them on the Print & Pattern website and I thought I would share on here too.

You can find out more about them here www.the-teashed.co.uk

Now do you think I could get away with painting my summer house/art studio like this?! I would love too but I don't think the neighbors would be impressed!

cheerio folks **

*update, I asked the boyfriend and he says its okay....Summer project?!*

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how inspiring! This would certainly be my happy place :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)