Sunday 20 March 2011

SPRING IS HERE!




Spring is officially here..Hurrah! :-)

I have been as quiet as a mouse of late I know, I am missing my art time but life is a bit busy at the moment. Roll on the easter holidays and time to create and explore all of your lovely blogs! Today I followed a link from Leililaloo's blog to this beautiful treasury and I came across this wonderful shop. I love Belinda Kemps ( Gretchenmist) paintings, just looking at them inspires me to create and go on adventures...What do you think?

I hope its sunny where you are, speak soon! **

2 comments:

  1. like you
    i think
    they are
    rather
    beautiful
    and
    why does
    real
    life
    so often
    insist on
    getting in
    the way
    of
    creating
    ...

    °°°

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the lovely feature.
    hope you have some fun adventures planned :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)