Wednesday 29 December 2010

Happy holidays!








I hope your all having a lovely holiday time? We are back from Devon and our whirlwind family visiting trip. These photographs are from my boyfriends mums house where we stayed on Christmas day. I had a fabulous time visiting friends and family but am now enjoying a few days at home being healthy and organizing myself and my home... I can't quite believe 2011 is quite literally just around the corner...eeeek! I've started to think about the new year and my hopes and ambitions for it, it's good to sit down and think about what you've achieved in the past year too. I know I've achieved far more than I'd given myself credit for and I think that's possibly the same for most of us...So have a think and then give yourself a big pat on the back  :-)

Right I'm about to hit the lemon tea and a fruit salad...Yes it has got to that point! I need to restore some health before the nye celebrations on friday!

Good evening all ****

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)