Saturday 30 October 2010

Oh so lucky!


Hi everyone!

Two new paintings done on small box canvases with acrylic paint and felt tip. I really like these two, I personally prefer the colours of the orange and turquoise painting but the purple is sweet too. I was thinking the other day about horse shoes being a symbol for luck and I remembered that a stables I rode at used to have one on there mounting block to touch for luck before a ride out. I also got to thinking about the game 'Horseshoes' so I did some research and it's actually an official sport, you learn something new everyday! I found some information on it here.

So I imagine everyone is preparing for Halloween? I'm preparing my Crow costume at the moment, still need to make my wings though so I'd better get on it! Have a good Halloween weekend all :-)



5 comments:

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)