Friday 10 September 2010

Etsy treasury love!

I am so in love with Etsy treasury's! Its so exciting to see the collections that people have put together..Not to mention a great way to find new shops to adore! As I've said on here before there is just so much talent out there, it's unbelievable really, all those people working there 9-5's then getting home and crafting until the late hours. I am very happy to find out that I have been included in another treasury! This treasury was created by Penelope Reichley of il gatto selvatico, whose shop I happen to be amazed by, check out this embroidered necklace, how cool is this? She has also created one in the shape of the United Kingdom which I have to mention, it would be rude not to really! Penelope also creates earrings, bags and scarfs..all worth a view.

Here is the Treasury that she has created featuring my singer sewing machine print:

You can view my singer sewing machine print in my Etsy shop, or click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like the UK necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great piece of you that she included in a very pretty treasury. Nice you felt inspired to revamp some stuff :))

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)