Friday 30 July 2010

BIG project Day 2 Feathers

Feathers...I love them! They are such beautiful things don't you think? I'm guessing readers who have been here before already know that I have a bit of a bird obsession, so it probably comes as no surprise that I love feathers too. I own quite a few pairs of earrings with feathers hanging from them and also have a collection of feathers, some of the larger ones I keep in a colored glass vase in my living room...Here's my creation for day 2 of the BIG project:


I am away for two days now so I won't be able to scan day 3 of the project until I return, I feel a bit like I 'm cheating not posting every day but I will be in the countryside without computer facilities so it can't be helped! Two more drawings coming on Sunday, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. no such thing as cheating! you are doing great :)

    i love the lines and, as ever, the bluuuuuues.... so sooooothing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebekah, thanks for adding me to your blog roll! Your blog is looking great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the feathers! And loving this project, keep it going :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh these feathers...i can touch them!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)