Sunday 24 January 2010

An old image reworked

I've spent some time today reworking an old image, it's an image that I used to look at and although it was nice it just didn't make sense, the parts didn't seem to fit... So anyway I've been playing around today and I think I've got it right now! So here it is, it's based on images from a camping trip I took with some friends whilst in Devon last year...We had such a fun time and I can't wait to do it again when the weather gets warmer.



I especially love the flowers in this image, I spent quite a lot of time on the flowers working on them in photoshop after I'd scanned the painting in. Feels nice to get something finished..this piece has been bugging me for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for leaving a comment, have a nice day and come back soon :-)